Herring Law Group applauds attorney, Taylor Fuller, for her strong efforts supporting the Santa Barbara County Bar Association (sblaw.com). Taylor joined HLG nearly three years ago and has been a solid contributor since day one. Her efforts for the Association include ongoing service on its Board of Directors. The Association has over 600 members; it:
- Operates a professional association;
- Improves public understanding of the legal system, the substantive law, and the role of lawyers;
- Ethically promotes education and discussion in various fields of the law;
- Advances the science of jurisprudence;
- Promotes the fair and efficient administration of justice;
- Encourages observance of the Rules of Professional Conduct, and
- Fosters cooperation between the bar, bench, and governmental agencies.
Taylor recently helped produce a great day of Continuing Legal Education for the Association’s annual symposium. She encouraged me to give a one-hour presentation on retaining, managing and preparing expert witnesses. We added a little humor toward leavening a heavy subject. We were pleased when our friend and new Association President, Eric Berg, reported that it went well.