Herring Law Group is proud to report that Taylor Fuller has been appointed to the 2021 Board of Directors for the SBCBA. Taylor joined HLG in the summer of 2019. She has established herself as a rising star in our firm, as well as in the Santa Barbara legal community. Clients, judicial officers, and court personnel, alike, regularly express their appreciation for her interpersonal, as well as her legal, skills.
The century old SBCBA’s mission is to preserve the integrity of the legal profession and respect for the law, advance the professional growth and education of its members, encourage civility and collegiality, promote equal access to justice, and protect the independence of the legal profession and judiciary. Its membership stands at about 600 attorneys, judges, legal administrators, paralegals, law students, and various other professionals. It is a nonprofit organization that administers many programs and activities to benefit attorneys and the community. SBCBA members work to improve the legal profession, the communities in which they live, and the administration of justice in society.
- Operates as a professional association.
- Improves public understanding of the legal system, the substantive law and the role of lawyers.
- Ethically promotes education and discussion in various fields of law.
- Advances the science of jurisprudence.
- Promotes the fair and efficient administration of justice.
- Encourages observance of the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Fosters cooperation between the bar, bench and governmental agencies.
We applaud the SBCBA for its good work, and we congratulate Taylor for this apt recognition!